Saturday, March 31, 2012

Markets forecast for week April 2nd 2012 ( $SPY $ES_F $NQ_F $QLD $EURUSD $6E_F $JO) :

▼  I was right on the Indices consolidation, but I expected it bigger. it seems that bottom are bought regularly. But it still looks toppish too, the wedge is narrowing, so I won't do any swing long for now. Except  in coffee $JO.
Intraday trading in $ES_F is difficult those days as there is no volume, no rhythm, confirmed by my friends on the Chicago Floor. I start again to broadcast live my new chart template (with new Nyse Ticks indicators) on Ustream (right column of this page), just testing for now and not much trades.

$EURUSD is still following our plan, long term bullish.

Nothing new on robots. Forex one still ok as you can see on the right of this page, but we can run it on client account with a minimum of 100k only. There is still no solution for PAMM accounts with a good broker in a safe and controlled country.

 

 

No comments: